Aspire Physical Disabilities Care Services
Day care services for physical disabilities
Aspire UK is a local care and support provider that has been established in Leicester since April 2000. Our care and support services assist our customers to live in their own homes, helping them to live independent and fulfilled lives. In addition, we also provide day care services for those suffering from physical disabilities.
There can be a wide range of individuals who suffer from physical disabilities. Though they often may be older people, younger individuals can go through unfortunate circumstances and acquire physical disabilities as well.
Therefore, we have dedicated resources in helping as many people as we can through our day care services for physical disabilities in Leicester.
We have a friendly social support and activities service, aiming to keep people involved and have access to the local community through our day care centre.
We are based at the Peepul Centre, Orchardson Avenue, Leicester, LE4 6DP.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Enable you to learn new skills
- Participate in leisure and hobbies with local clubs
- Meeting with your friends and family
- Cooking, shopping and other social activities
- Being part of your local community
- Becoming more independent
- Assisting with managing your money
- Accessing education
- Assistance with gaining employment